Although moving forty years old, she'd maintained her figure. Family photos from Mom's youth revealed a hot young person with big tits, extended blondish hair to her middle, a flat abdomen, and feet that proceeded forever. Mother was five nine and despite having provided start in my experience at the age of nineteen had preserved her determine with only some kilos added and pouching her tummy. Her tits, 36C's I knew from snooping, seemed company however and seriousness defying. Mom's legs were long and muscular. Her favorite footwear for formal events were four inch stilettoes while she favored small, variety installing gowns and skirts for all occasions. She made her nose up at shorts and jeans. Needless to say, with her extended legs on show, she used tights nearly every day. Even though through the years I had seen Mother in various phases of undress, I hardly ever really paid any attention to her in a sexual way. My female attractions were girls I went to school ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario